- All the students should come to school clean and tidy in their school uniform. All
are obliged to wear the Uniform under the penalty of exclusion from the class.
- Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon. If a student is absent due to
illness or any other valid reason, the Principal should be informed about it immediately
by a note from the guardian.
- Student cannot be admitted in the school without transfer certificate of the school
- To be exempted from P. T. a doctor's certificate is required Student must not remain
in class-rooms during P. T. and recess.
- If a student continues to be absent without a leave not for more than ten working
days in succession, his/her name will be struck off the register. Re-admission,
if granted, will be done on payment of re-admission fee.
- All are expected to attend class on the opening day after each of the vacations.
Those absent without prior leave will be fined.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease
should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to rejoin class.
- Absence from school prior to a test and on Saturdays that are marked as class-day
will adversely affect the student’s grade in the test.
Nirmalites are expected to conduct themselves as gentlemen/ ladies at all times
and in all places. The whole hearted cooperation of the guardians is expected at
all times in the formation of the character of their children. As the child progresses
from the lower to the upper classes, he/she will be given increasing opportunity
to shift from conforming to externally imposing order to self-imposed discipline.