The primary aim of the school is to impart sound formation based on principles of
Christian faith to members of the Christian community.
It also imparts a sound formation (spiritual mental, moral, social and physical)
to all others admitted to this institution.
Although the institution is meant primarily for Catholics, it also admits students
irrespective of religion, caste or community.
The educational rights of the minorities :
- Right to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice.
- Right to appoint Governing Body of their choice.
- Right to admit students of their communities first.
- Right to appoint Principals, Head Masters/Head Mistresses and teachers of their
choice, provided they have the minimum qualification prescribed by the Government.
- Right to take reasonable fees from students if the educational institutions are
not receiving grant-in-aid from the Government.
- Right to select the medium of instruction.
- Right to fix a uniform dress for the students.
- Right to teach religion and conduct worship for the children of the minority community.
- Right to admit either boys or girls or both.
- Right not to be nationalized by the Government.